NEW! Chef Yuliana Das – Shiny Korean Buttercream
*Creative Culinaire will issue a certificate upon completion of course
Exclusive to Creative Culinaire the School Singapore, we are pleased to have Chef Yuliana Das, who is based in Bali, Indonesia, to conduct a 1 day only class on a variation of the traditional Korean buttercream piping – Shiny Korean Buttercream.
What to expect:
- Ingredients, tools used and recipes will be provided.
- Original Korean nozzles(2pc) will be given to students
- Decorate real cake (pre-made)
- Learn to create:
- 5 types of flowers: Rose, Ranunculus, David Austin, Aster, Baby Breath
- 2 types of leaf
- 2 types of buttercream recipes will be given (yellow and white butter)