NEW! Cake Decoration Course – Edible Cartoon Character SkillsFuture Approved Course (CA-N-2016-016299)
- This event has passed.
- August 15 (Tue)
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- $100 - $228
Join Chef Judy as she shares with you the delicate handling and sculpting techniques of working with fondant and gum paste. You will get the opportunity to create your stunning and edible work of art. In this course, you will learn to create this cute and lovely minion cake!
- Method of Instruction
- Baking - Cakes
- Funding Available
Dear Valued Customers,
Please read the following carefully should you wish to utilise your SkillsFuture Credits – we would not entertain requests should there be a failure to comply to the following guidelines by SkillsFuture and T&Cs of Creative Culinaire.
In accordance to the recent guidelines published by SkillsFuture Singapore regarding SkillsFuture Claims, from 19 May 2017, there will no longer be pay-to-individual option for all SkillsFuture Claims. SkillsFuture will now pay the fee directly to the Training Provider (Creative Culinaire). We would like to highlight the following changes to our valued customers:
- There will now be 2 options when selecting the class. Please select the one that is relevant (kindly note that no refunds will be entertained for incorrect selection of options)
- No claim from SkillsFuture (You will pay full fee directly to Creative Culinaire)
- Claiming from SkillsFuture
- You will be required to pay a $100 refundable deposit (*terms and conditions apply) to secure your registration. Registration must be done with Creative Culinaire before proceeding for claims as confirmation of the class is required by SkillsFuture as a supporting document.
- This deposit will be refunded in cash on the first day of your lesson
- Should you change, cancel the class or no-show, the deposit will be forfeited
- After paying the $100 refundable deposit, you have been “soft booked” for the class. You may now proceed to SkillFuture Claims website to submit your claim. The following documents are required:
- Please ensure that the claimant is the attendee for the class (it is an offence to claim from another person’s account)
- Creative Culinaire accepts soft bookings up to 90 days prior to the class. However, SkillsFuture Claims can only be done 60 days before the course start date. Please submit your claims as soon as the claims window opens
- Please ensure registration name is exactly according to your NRIC. SkillsFuture and Creative Culinaire would require this to verify the bookings and claims
- Please submit the Ticket from Creative Culinaire (not invoice from paypal). The Ticket would specify the Class Date, Time, Course Code and Your Name. This must be submitted as supporting evidence to ensure a successful claim.
- Input the course fee as amount “payable by you” and “amount payable by you” should be the course fee and not the $100 deposit. And select fees payable to Training Provider.
- Questions pertaining to SkillsFuture Claim should be directed to SkillsFuture as Creative Culinaire does not have information with regards to your claims.
What to expect:
- Introduction to Gum Paste and Fondant and key differences
- Handling technique and decoration technique
- Learn to cover real cakes
- Techniques to ensure stability of real cake
- Hands-on and produce Decorated Sushi Cake
- Chef Hat
- Chef Jacket
- Production of base covered with fondant
- Take home completed cakes
Ingredients for the class
Recipes for items learnt
NEW! Cake Decoration Course – Edible Cartoon Character SkillsFuture Approved Course (CA-N-2016-016299)November 7 (Tue) @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm