Croissant and Danish Pastries (Weekday)- P-0702
- This event has passed.
In accordance to the recent guidelines published by SkillsFuture Singapore regarding SkillsFuture Claims, from 19 May 2017, there will no longer be pay-to-individual option for all SkillsFuture Claims. SkillsFuture will now pay the fee directly to the Training Provider (Creative Culinaire). We would like to highlight the following changes to our valued customers:
- There will now be 2 options when selecting the class. Please select the one that is relevant (kindly note that no refunds will be entertained for incorrect selection of options)
- No claim from SkillsFuture (You will pay full fee directly to Creative Culinaire)
- Claiming from SkillsFuture:
- Please ensure that the claimant is the attendee for the class (it is an offence to claim from another person’s account)
Creative Culinaire accepts soft bookings up to 90 days prior to the class. However, SkillsFuture Claims can only be done 60 days before the course start date. Please submit your claims as soon as the claims window opens
- Please ensure registration name is exactly according to your NRIC. SkillsFuture and Creative Culinaire would require this to verify the bookings and claims
- Please submit the Ticket from Creative Culinaire (not invoice from paypal). The Ticket would specify the Class Date, Time, Course Code and Your Name. This must be submitted as supporting evidence to ensure a successful claim.
- Input the course fee as amount “payable by you” and “amount payable by you” should be the course fee and not the $100 deposit. And select fees payable to Training Provider.
- Questions pertaining to SkillsFuture Claim should be directed to SkillsFuture as Creative Culinaire does not have information with regards to your claims.
- Please click here for a step-by-step illustration on the new procedures and Frequently Asked Questions.
What to expect:
- Ingredients will be prepared for you. Recipes for all items learnt will given (and bonus recipes where applicable)
- Explore the art and science behind the key ingredients in Danish pastries and croissants
- Shaping techniques
- Making your detrempe and different methods of incorporating the beurrage
- Importance of temperature control
- Conditions to proof your pastry
- You will learn and have hands-on
- Danish Pastries – Peach Windmills, Savoury Danish Twists, Tuna Fish Net Puffs, Chocolate Danish Cups
- Pain au Chocolate
- Creative Culinaire issued certificate will only be issued upon completion of all 2 classes
Ingredients for the class
Recipes for items learnt