Creative Culinaire Seminar Series -Sugar Replacement Sharing Session
- This event has passed.
Sugar Replacement Sharing Session – Treasure Sands
In conjunction of our quarterly health seminars and our mission to spread awareness of Healthier Alternatives in cooking and baking, Creative Culinaire the School we are pleased to have Dr Darren Chua and Ms Joelle Ung to share insights to Sugar Replacement and its applications. Dr Darren Chua (MBBS, MSc, CBCC, HACert) graduated from NUS medical school and is now an international speaker. He also conducts talks on healthcare issues such as stroke awareness ,and also other pertinent healthcare topics. Ms Joelle Ung hails from a family of entrepreneurs in the F&B industry and founded Treasure Unity to share the benefits of Sugar replacement and equipping individuals through education. Join both of them today!
Date & Time: 3 June 2017, 10am-12pm
Cost: $20 (complimentary for newsletter subscribers – please refer to email for coupon code to be applied at checkout, limited to 1 per user only)
Creative Culinaire the School @ 17 Eng Hoon St #01-04 Eng Hoon Mansions Singapore 169767
- Trends in Sugar Replacement (Sharing by Dr. Darren Chua)
- Diabetes and complications arising from this chronic health problem
- Lifestyle and health management
- Reading Nutritional Labels (Sugar and Energy)
- Existing products and solutions in the Singapore market
- Sugar Replacement Product – Treasure Sands
- Product Sharing
- Q&A & Application in Beverages