(9am – 6pm) Healthy Living Series: Sugarless Batter and Foam Type Cakes – SBF0210
- This event has passed.
:*Creative Culinaire will issue a certificate upon completion of course
What to expect:
- Understand the different types of flour and other ingredients (including sugar substitutes) used in baking cakes and how that affects the texture and taste
- Learn different mixing methods.
- Basic Baking Science (e.g., mechanism of action of baking powder)
- Learn to control the heat of the oven.
- Learn to recognize what went wrong in your baking
- Learn to calculate baker’s percent
- Make 5 types of cakes
- Walnut Sugarless Buttercake
- Sugarless Chocolate Muffin
- Sugarless Pandan Chiffon Cake
- Sugarless Matcha Swiss Roll
- Sugarless Chocolate Sponge Cake
- Ingredients for the class
- Recipes for items learnt