(130pm – 630pm) 4 Day Art and Science Series: Foundation Cake Baking – CFB0106
:*Creative Culinaire will issue a certificate upon completion of course
What to expect:
- Ingredients will be prepared for you. Recipes for all items learnt will given (and bonus recipes where applicable)
- Understand the different types of flour and other ingredients used in baking cakes and how that affects the texture and taste
- Learn different mixing methods.
- Learn to control the heat of the oven.
- Learn to recognize what went wrong in your baking
- Learn to enhance the look of cakes
- Learn to calculate baker’s percent and how that helps it understanding the formulation of different types of cakes
- Items Learnt: Butter cakes, chiffon cakes, swiss rolls, sponge cakes
- Creative Culinaire issued certificate will only be issued upon completion of all 4 classes
- Ingredients for the class
- Recipes for items learnt